- Reciprocal ILL photocopy agreement does not supercede any existing agreements that may be in place between member libraries.
- Current significant net lenders and ARL libraries should be used as last resort only in an attempt to distribute requests. This includes: Lehigh University, Penn. State University, University of Pennsylvania, and University of Pittsburgh.
- Any library has the right to refuse loan requests if they feel an institution is placing undue burden on them.
- It is recommended that particpating libraries should include PALCI in their constant data for the ILL request form to identify themselves as a participant. Failure to include this information may lead to the lending institution charging by mistake.
- Non-participating libraries can join the program at any time by sending an e-mail to PALCI.
- Ariel is currently the fastest and easiest way to deliver requested articles. Please use Ariel whenever possible.
Is your information below in need of an update? Send us an email and reference the 'Copying Policies' page. Thanks! email@example.com